Monday, October 7, 2024

Embroidery And Beading

 This morning I was up and enjoying a few minutes playing before going to embroidery.  Sandy and I enjoyed a fun day working on our embroidery.  I worked on my Space Needle part. 

O have a few ideas how to improve this. The black darker lines are my embroidery work. The others are my guide lines. 

Sandy was braiding the floss. It's supposed to help with the threads getting tangled. I did add few of mine. I think I will do that with my threads as I add them to the taps. I need to remember to bring my iron next time for Sandy. 

Stopped at Phillip's.  He got me some utilities to replace the black ones that had fire retardant in them. I gave him some mushrooms that Sandy gave me.


I sautéed them and put them in the freezer for when I need them. These are the best mushrooms!

Then I decided to work on the bracelet.  


I found a mistake half way up. I will fix it later.  When I do, I have to be careful and pay attention to the bead colors. Ugh. 

It was fun to be back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...