Thursday, October 10, 2024

Quilts of Valor Presentation

Today was our presentation day. It went great. We gave 6 quilts out to 6 veterans that are firefighters.  We even had a visitor that is the leader of Mossyrock.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her.

We had one veteran ask that no photos be taken.  We honored his wishes.

Came home and my washer was in and running.  Patrick did 2 loads of laundry.  😅😅 

It's actually an updated one of the one we had. I loved my washer. Patrick figured we spent 40 cents a load on the older model. 

Like every time we have a presentation,  I take the rest of the day off. Takes a lot out of me. We have another one in 2 weeks. 

So, no, I wasn't Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...