A Day At Home
From one day away to one day home.
We pretty much enjoyed the day by watching TV and doing a few things around the house. I got some of my chores done today. Then I asked Patrick to walk with me again. We got outside to find it snowing. Then when we came in the house it snowed even more. At least we got 3 laps in before came in.
The flakes were coming down pretty big and very pretty to watch. It didn't last long though. I videoed it but I can't post it here for some reason.
When I sat down to work on my cross stitch, I decided I was going to get the floss off the ring and get it put in a box! I thought I could find the numbers I was looking for but apparently not. After looking 5 mins sometimes trying to find the number I needed between the ring and the bag, I gave up. Went downstairs and got my box. Then found 4 flosses that didn't have a number and had to research to find out what color they were. UGH!!
This was the fabric we got in for QOV. Patrick was sweet and took it all downstairs. I seriously need to got back down there and finish another top. But I had to send out a list of veterans being honored on Thursday next week. There are days like today where I try to just relax, and it's not to be. I had 2 phone calls that took at least 30 minutes. Then Patrick's brother called, and we all chatted for a while. He's doing good. Those calls are close to an hour at times if not more.
Days like today, I'm just happy I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!






Comments