We left for the casino around 10 am. It was a fun day. We played for a while, but not as long as we were hoping. We left around 2 pm. We won some money and put it back in the games. I did get the plastic carrying case that was given out. It's big for a trip to the beach. The nice part about it, is that it's big enough for my quilts and even groceries. Heavy duty. So, it was a good pickup.
Came home and I needed to get the other top done for tomorrow. I worked on the border for moms quilt. They are a little bigger than we call for but not a lot bigger.
After that, I decided to just relax. I didn't want to push it with my foot. I do want to finish the quilt on the floor and get that to the church soon. This week is going to be very busy. I really am not looking forward to it. Too much going on. I have to go to the fair at least 3 times if not more. Plus, we have our fundraiser at Panda on Thursday.
Time will tell, but at least today I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


Comments