I was up before 6 am. I got in my shower, breakfast and then we were out the door for Olympia. I'm not having good luck with my tests lately. I had the Electrocardiogram done today. Results came back, and there were a couple things my doctor wants me to talk to my cardiologist about. It will have to wait till we get back to see if I need to see him soon.
Came home and Patrick went to take a nap. I went downstairs and did a sleeve for my cross-stitch bars. I have my next cross stitch project ready to go.
This is the one Katt got for me at Christmas time. I have it ready to start. This is a first for me. The aide cloth is marked with what color needs to go where. The design is on the fabric. All I have to do is pay attention to the color it tells me to use. The floss is all numbered and ready to use. There are even needles and a needle threader. The "bag" is the top left. I carry my stuff in that while I work on the piece. Like I said, everything I need is here.
I then brought my cross stitch back upstairs. I got to work on it for a bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment