Monday, July 20, 2026

Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning I was off to moms. I took both my bags in the house. I wasn't sure what I would do. I pulled out the embroidery piece that I usually work on when I'm waiting for Patrick. I was able to get some leaves done and found I still have another area to work on. 


 The leaves on the top left are done. I moved over to the area on the top right. I will try and get a photo of it later. 

I then helped mom with her Apple TV. She needed to renew her subscription and wanted me to do it. So, I did. Then she said she couldn't get the information on the BritBox and Netflix on her page. I told her I don't do Apple, so she's going to have to check with brother Patrick. 

I stopped at Colleen's and dropped off 2 more quilts. Then I headed home. I had the time to myself since Patrick was off to Safeway and Walmart. 

I came in the computer room and started working on our QOV list that I started when we first started the group in 2018. Patrick ordered a couple thumb drives for me. So, I'm going to make sure I have a copy and work on it, just in case Debbie loses it all again. I've spent a good 3 days on it so far. There is a heck of a lot of information to enter. 

I called it quits after a couple hours and finished the laundry I was doing at the same time. 

At least I broke my record and ended up Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning I was off to moms. I took both my bags in the house. I wasn't sure what I would do. I pulled out the embroidery piece that ...