Today, I was working on laundry and getting ready for our trip. I wanted to work on my "bead starter strip" that can be used to start beading projects. I wanted to get it done so that I could take it with me as well. It's a white and black strip so that I can use either side. Depending on the color bead I start with.
I was playing games and moving. Between household stuff to do before going and getting ready, it kept me pretty busy. I even picked out beads for the bracelet I plan to make. It will be fun and interesting. We will see if I get anything done.
I finished another audiobook today. I needed something while making my strip and Patrick sleeping.
It's going to be interesting how he does on the trip. He hasn't been feeling great lately, so we will see. I hope he can enjoy the trip and not be down with his health. That's the reason he hates leaving so far away from home. He wants to be near the hospital. Fingers crossed he will be fine.
At least I can say, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:
Post a Comment