Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday - Before Our Vacation

 This morning, I headed to the museum to get 2 quilts that I needed for the fair. Since they had to be registered by the 3rd, I had to get them in asap. I figured if I got back on Sunday and it had to be done by Monday, I would forget. So, I managed to get it done. I entered 2 quilts and my embroidery as well as my cross-stitch Santa. The Angle isn't done and I didn't get a chance to work on it today either. 

I did 5 laps today. Chatted with Raymond and then came in the house. I made a Babba Cinnamon bread that I wanted to make sure came out. It's funny how the center falls down when it's in the oven. Think it has to do with the toppings. I made it for Scott and Teri. Since they will be watching the house. Scott came over and got it. Then he stuffed his mouth with it and was saying how great it was. Too funny watching him. He does love my homemade bread. 

I got a bracelet pattern out and have everything I need to make it. I'm taking that as a craft to work on, on vacation. Beading is easier to do then the other stuff. 

I did some cleaning and then just played on my tablet. I wasn't in the mood and my thumb got hurt the other day. It's not doing good. Red and swollen. I won't go in, just wait till my appointment in 2 weeks. I know he will give me crap for it. 

As much as I would love to say I did, I didn't even get close to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Saturday - Before Our Vacation

 This morning, I headed to the museum to get 2 quilts that I needed for the fair. Since they had to be registered by the 3rd, I had to get t...