Tuesday, July 21, 2026

WAY TOO HOT TODAY

This morning, Patrick went golfing and I went for a walk at 11 am. I went 4 times around the neighborhood. Then came in the house to find sweat rolling off my face. I TOUGHT I was early enough, but NOPE. 

I played games for a bit. Then came into the computer room and worked on my QOV stuff. It's taking a lot longer than I had hoped. Now I know why Debbie was stalling. I also found a Mandatory email for our program. It's supposed to take an hour, but we will see. I signed up for September so I can get it over with. There is a meeting with Cindy this weekend and I'm not sure if I will be able to attend. 

The weather reached over 100 degrees and I'm sweating! I may have to move downstairs to sleep. When it gets this hot, I shut down. Patrick took a nap this afternoon and said the fan in the living room was cooler than in the bedroom. I can see why. 

I have to go to the post office tomorrow as well as the church to pick up a quilt. I will need to drop it off at moms before we go. 

So, I'm way too hot to do anything worth anything and that includes Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

WAY TOO HOT TODAY

This morning, Patrick went golfing and I went for a walk at 11 am. I went 4 times around the neighborhood. Then came in the house to find sw...