Thursday, July 23, 2026

Working Day

This morning, we were up and ready to go. I got moving on getting some laundry going. Adding stuff to the luggage for our trip. Really don't need much, but I tend to over pack every time. 

Vacuumed and got the kitty litter taken care of. Then I came in the computer room and got some things done with QOV. I had to update the Facebook stuff. Then I had to go down the list of veterans for our excel sheet. I still have about 100 names to add. It's getting closer to being done. I just need the folder I gave to Debbie to finish up. One thing at a time. I was listening and finishing a book while I worked. 

I thought about working on my beading. But we all know, thinking about it and doing it, isn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Working Day

This morning, we were up and ready to go. I got moving on getting some laundry going. Adding stuff to the luggage for our trip. Really don...