Thursday, August 27, 2026

A Little Of This And That

Today was one of those days where I could do a lot of things. I got my 7 laps in. 

Came into the house and Patrick came home from golfing shortly after. He was napping, so I worked on my beading. My game was at 1 pm, so I took a break and went back to it after the game was over. 


 After the game was over, I did another row. Her noise is done. It's interesting how different it looks from a distance or on a photo. Up close, not so much. I do enjoy working on this. It's at row 156 so far. 

Then I decided I wanted to work on my cross stitching. I put a good 300 stitches in but then realized I messed up on one of the colors and had to take it out. Once I got it back to the right color, it was easy to fix. Trouble was, when I was taking it out, it was a pain in the butt because of the mess back there. Hopefully it will just be in that corner. 


I am working on doing the stair step method. But like I said, I had to take out a lot of the work. the green area is what I had to take out. I am filling it back up now. Shouldn't be too hard to do. At least I hope so. 

I really wanted to get a lot done. I had laundry started, but then I got so involved in my projects, I completely forgot I was working on laundry. I want to do them both. So, it's one step at a time. At least I found out I could do both and still have fun with Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Little Of This And That

Today was one of those days where I could do a lot of things. I got my 7 laps in.  Came into the house and Patrick came home from golfing sh...