This morning, I took my walk before I did anything. It was already 65 degrees outside. I got the full 7 laps in today.
Then came in and worked on my QOV stuff. I needed to get my excel finished and also work on who's next on the list to get a quilt. Patrick came in from golfing. He quit early and went to take a nap. That seemed to help him out. While he was doing that, I was working on QOV and making phone calls.
He had a meeting to go to after supper and then we both had another meeting to go to. So, I made phone calls to make sure the veterans who are getting a quilt will show up. One said he couldn't make it. So, I rescheduled him. I hope he shows up to that one. This is the second time he couldn't make it.
Patrick got home and we went to the informational meeting regarding the annexation to the City. We are now part of Chehalis. It was interesting. Now all those in this area have to register their dogs. Since we don't have a dog, we don't have to worry about it.
Came home and cut 3 kits for tomorrow. I'm dropping off some kits with Martha tomorrow along with the fabric she needs to finish the one quilt.
Today wasn't anywhere close to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:
Post a Comment