This morning, I needed to get the backing and batting done for Colleen. Then I got another quilt to take to the church. I had to pick one up, and asked if she could take another.
First, went to the church, got a quilt, dropped one off. Second, went to PUD to drop off a check, then to McD's for breakfast. Once that was done, I went to Dutch Brothers for tea. Got one for mom as well.
Arrived, dropping off the quilt at moms. Gerilyn and Bonnie were there. I didn't feel like working on anything, so just chatted. After, helped mom with her Kindle. Then to Colleen's. Dropped off the backing and batting for her. Once that was done, I had to go back to moms because I forgot to give her the apples and zecchini that Patrick had for her. Finally came home.
I decided to work on my cross stitching.
I was able to get the beads done around the arms. Then I started with the backstitching.


No comments:
Post a Comment