Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Back To Trips To Olympia

 This morning, I really wasn't feeling all that great. So, I really didn't do anything but play on the tablet for a bit. 

Then we left around 12:30 pm to drop off 2 quilts with Colleen and then head off to Olympia for my eye appointment. I ended up getting 2 pairs of glasses, one for every day and one for when I work on my projects. I hope they work out. Then we went up to Patrick's oncology appointment. He is working on getting his stomach back in shape. The oncologist gave him something for his stomach and a referral for a Gastrologist. Interesting how it's not the same Gastrology building I go to. Should be interesting. 

Came back and stopped at DQ for supper. We had a good dinner - but Patrick only had a banana split for supper. That would have worked for me, but I actually wanted something to eat since the last couple weeks hasn't been a meal. 

Got home and I decided to work on my cross stitch. I'm so close to finishing it, I can taste it. Once it gets done, then I can relax and go back to the cat beading. 

I have sense moved the bar. I was working on the lazy daisy stitches in green. Now it's beading that will fill in the flower area on both side. The top of the head is another area that is fully beaded. I put the outline stitches where they needed to be. I'm hoping I got them all but won't know till I get there. 

At least the face is looking better. I had some trouble with the hand. It will just have to do. I'm working on the bead on the left side with the flowers. Then I will go around the neckline and back to the other side. Make it easy as I go. 

So, my day was busy, but at least I found some time to get to the point of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Trips To Olympia

 This morning, I really wasn't feeling all that great. So, I really didn't do anything but play on the tablet for a bit.  Then we le...