This morning, we planned to go to the casino. I got a few things done before heading out.
We dropped off 2 kits and picked up 2 tops from Martha on the way. Then we played for a good 4 hours. We had fun. Won and lost, but we didn't lose a lot. We are still playing off the money we got 4 months ago. They aren't giving out big wins anymore and they aren't giving out as much money as they did before. Next month I will only get about $45 when I was getting $75. So, the payouts and rewards are crap. On the way home we stopped at IGA and picked up a few things. I like that store. We were saying it's easier to stop in there than it is to come home and go to Safeway. Please I think their prices are even a little better.
When we got home, I fixed supper. Then I had to get a few things done. I went downstairs to work on the backing and battings for the 3 quilt tops that are ready. I have 2 tops I need to do the borders on.
I worked on getting the quilts ready for the museum. I have 7 quilts going to the museum tomorrow. I couldn't find my blue bag I use to carry the quilts in, so I have some looking to do to find it. Frustrating because it carries about 7 to 8 quilts without too much trouble. Now I have them in bags and have 3 bags to take. More a hassle.
It's nice to get quilts back.
At least some panels are starting to come in. I like these because they are easier to do.
Patrick picked the colors for this one and the one above. He's been enjoying doing the kits.
I worked on the list of veterans we have honored with quilts I figured we have done 474 so far since we started in 2018. Not bad. We have honored 54 this year. Good to know.
I bought this case because I needed something that was easy to have around me for my beads that go on the cross stitching.
It has 2 compartments. This is the top part and it's for the beads. Makes it easier to keep track of and not like the handmade one that is easily dropped and spills all the beads. This one is more solid.







No comments:
Post a Comment