Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Day 3 - Moorea (& Today)

Day 3 - I get confused on the days because I was counting the days of travel. But on day 2 we decided to rest and get ready for the hike the next day to the top of the mountain. That was an interesting trip - I will tell you tomorrow about that. 

We were enjoying the view and swimming in the afternoon. It was trip to find some shopping. I wanted a dress and a shirt. So, we took a ride and stopped at the beach for photos, then to the shopping. This photo is our bungalow pic. We were on the left side. 

Came back to the bungalow and got into our swimming suits. We laid around the pool and even got into the pool. I didn't swim much but I did enjoy the cool water. 

Katt and I were having fun. Patrick has a picture of us jumping in the pool together. It was so much fun. We chatted and joked around. 

I got dressed in my new dress. Then we headed out to eat. My hair was wet because I took a shower, of course. We liked having a day of just laying around. I worked on my beading as well. It was easy to bead while watching others around the pool. We couldn't understand most of them, but once in a while there was someone speaking English. 

I even picked up some black pearls for myself. 


Today was a trip to the church to pick up a quilt and drop one off. Then we headed to the fair to enter the 2 quilts and my 2 pieces - Santa and Rose I just finished. Santa, I finished last year but didn't enter it. Was asked to enter it this year, so we did. 

After that, we headed to Olympia to go to Costco for food. We picked up some for Phil and dropped it off on the way back. I gave Emily her gift we brought back. Phil hadn't looked at his when I came out of the room. Patrick was so beat. He looked bad at Costco, so I didn't linger very long. Came home and he slept for a good 3 hours since he didn't get much sleep last night. 

I kept quiet - but got 2 phone calls while he was sleeping. Then I played on my tablet. I'm not in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Day 3 - Moorea (& Today)

Day 3 - I get confused on the days because I was counting the days of travel. But on day 2 we decided to rest and get ready for the hike the...