Sunday, August 16, 2026

Getting Back On Track

Today was one of those days. I needed to clean house and I needed to sleep. Instead, I cleaned house and got everything done. 

Then I sat and played on the tablet for a while. I was enjoying my "hunting" around the kingdom to see where I could get resources. 

After supper I decided I needed to get back and finish another one of my cross stitches. I worked on it for a good 3 hours. 



Beads are not easy to add. They take time and some take more space than others. So, I end up adding less beads to get them to fit. I worked on the left side of the elbow. Then went to the right side. It really is tiresome, but well worth it. 


I will be getting closer to the top of the head before long. So far, things are working out. 

Tomorrow is meeting at moms. Not sure I will work on anything, but we will see. At least for today I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Moms Mondays

This morning, I needed to get the backing and batting done for Colleen. Then I got another quilt to take to the church. I had to pick one up...