This morning, I felt like sleeping in and I did. Patrick was up before me but since he golfs so early, that's easy for him now.
I got busy with laundry and did pretty good today. I figured I could keep an eye on it while I beaded. Surprisingly, I did.
I was able to add another 3 rows on this. It takes about an hour per row. I do good when I have the time or don't get bored. Today, after the 3rd row, I gave up.
Since Patrick was out working in the yard, I decided I wanted to watch a few shows I haven't seen in forever. So, I turned VERA on and watched 2 shows. Patrick came in about the beginning of the first one and said he was going for a nap. (4 hours' worth).
I must have done about 400 stitches already. I'm still working on it but took a break to get this written since we will be watching the "Summer Wine" shows that we watch on Saturdays. Patrick is watching another show that I must have seen 100 times! So, I came in here to write this. Trouble is that I don't take that long to write this, and I will have to watch about 20 mins of it. UGH UGH UGH.
At least I am finding time for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:
Post a Comment