Sunday, August 30, 2026

It's Sunday - Lazy Day

Today, I did the usual cleaning and then repotted 4 of my house plants. All that was done by noon. 

Then I pretty much played on my tablet. Not feeling like doing much of anything. I did get a load of laundry in, but that was nothing. 

After a while and needing to get my tablet charged, I decided I needed to work on something.  

It's coming along nicely. I do have some empty spots in there, but I'm trying to find that symbol in an area close by or where I can move to. Since they aren't that close together, I do them when I have more to put in there. I'm getting a lot done though. some is really easy but confetti have never been my favorite thing when it comes to cross stitching. 

In otherwards, I didn't do much, but I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

It's Sunday - Lazy Day

Today, I did the usual cleaning and then repotted 4 of my house plants. All that was done by noon.  Then I pretty much played on my tablet. ...