This morning, we had our presentation. Actually, it was at 1 pm but I had to get there early to get stuff done. We ended up with a couple veterans an hour early. Patrick was there even earlier than that. So, it all worked out. I just had to play catch up.
We honored 7 veterans. Two where Father and Son. Those 2 are on the right. Kreft family. Not in order but they were: Andrew Short, Bryan Barbee, Ray Kreft, Joshua Kreft, James Nelson, Brain Cox, and Aaron Allen.
We will try to get the other 2 later. It was a little later than usual, but we got it moving.
Came home and was hungry. Patrick was going to do a pork roast but found out as I was coming in the house, that he had a pad on the bottom of the roast when he was brazing it. I guess Alexa told him it wasn't any good because of the chemicals in the pads. So, we had to start over with supper plans.
I decided I wasn't going to do all my QOV stuff that I do when I get home, so I worked on my beads for my cross stitch instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment