You know you're getting old when you have 4 doctor appointments in a week OR 6 or more in a month! OMG! I remember waiting a whole year to see the doctor! NOT NOW!
I had my cardiologist appointment today. I'm getting ANOTHER pill to help me out. Then I have blood work to do in 2 weeks after starting it. OH, yea, then I have another echocardiograph again in 3 months. OH! BUT MY HEALTH IS GOOD. Really?! Or is it old age talking that at my AGE, I'm healthy?
We came back and picked up dinner at Safeway. Then I got to work on my QOV excel information that needs to get done. I'm close, then I have to reshuffle all the information, so it works for me.
You know you're getting old when a suggestion is made and the first thing that comes to mind - Really? But that's a lot of work. OR "well," I'm relaxed right now, why don't we wait till tomorrow or this weekend?
TRAVEL? Let me think about that, it's a lot of work getting it organized, will take time to get the information, and I'm not really in the mood right now. REALLY? When I was younger, I would jump at the chance to go travel. I still want to travel, but Patrick is the one with, "too much trouble."
Getting old when you look at your partner and ask, "What do you want for supper?" "No clue." By the time you decide it's supper time and you don't have anything to make it with. Or you haven't defrosted it. So, you go for cereal or noodles. What the heck is wrong with us? I'd go out to eat but Patrick won't. Limiting between two people getting older.
So, I'm getting old because my doctor was sweet and said, "At your age....." Thank you very much, you just called me old.
Okay, I didn't do any crafts today because I'm old and didn't feel like it. lol I guess I could get nasty and call people names like the old ladies I know. They think because they are 80+ years old, they can say whatever they want. Disagree, we still should be polite. lol
So, I didn't do crafts - too old to get in the mood. Which means today was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:
Post a Comment