This morning, I tried to sleep a little longer, but it wasn't in the cards. Patrick was up at 4 and 6 am. I was up at 6 am and then kept waking up every 30 minutes after. Even when Patrick went into the Livingroom to sleep.
I headed to the museum with my usual stop at Dutch Brothers. I had enough time before I needed to be at the museum, I stopped in at Walmart - I KNOW! 2 days this week!! - and picked up some chips that have 3 ingredients. I was chatting with my daughter in law and she was telling me to cut out the canola oils as well as "seed" oils to help my liver. So, I got chips that were potatoes, avocado oil, and sea salt. That was all. I wanted to try them as she said they are really good. I got another chip that had more ingredients, but it was more of the vinegar types than oil or fat.
Got to the museum and got to work. We have the usual 6 of us. I just wish we had more! I am working on it by announcing for help with our presentations. They don't have to quilt or sew.
Val took the photos, and she doesn't take as many as I do. lol
After we were done, we cleaned up and left. We are all set for the 3rd of October, and we should be good for the 24th. We didn't need the quilts from Sherry, so I will just make sure we give her one of ours for her troubles.
When I got home, I worked on tomato sauce again. I got the peppers from the garden, the garlic that Patrick had, and the 2 different types of tomatoes. Roasted them and then took off the skins. Once that was done, I thickened it by cooking it on the stove for an hour. Then spiced it up. It's in the refrigerator right now because it took too long to cool down. I will put them in containers tomorrow and may have it for supper. Hard to say, since I won't be home till around 6 pm tomorrow or later. I will just have to deal with it. We had left over pizza, so I'm beginning to wonder if I can have the sauce tomorrow. lol
Busy day, and yet, I wasn't in the mood for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments