A Day To Myself - Sort Of

Today started early. Was getting texts before 8 am and I was hoping to sleep in. No such luck. I had so many texts and calls before 9 am that I had to get up. Then I got to work on laundry, running the Roomba, cleaning the cat litter and refrigerator. After all that, I went for a walk. I didn't get very far when I ran into the neighbor, and she gave me some tomatoes and peaches. Patrick likes his peaches. I will try and roast the tomatoes tomorrow because I have a couple from our garden as well. The garden looks like it's done or about done. I need to work on the zucchini and the apples. Might do that tomorrow after I get home from the hospital. 

I didn't go to the hospital today because Phil was going. So, I did work around the house and worked on QOV stuff. Had a couple calls regarding the presentations and had to add another one for Saturday. That puts us to 9 veterans. No worries, just hope nothing else goes wrong. 

I wanted to get some "me" time. So, I sat and worked on my beading. I had added about 4 rows last night. 


(I am having trouble with my photos, so they have to be extra-large for now. Hopefully it will be fixed, and I can add photos like before). This is the photo from last night. I have another photo, but it won't load, and trust me, I added 3 more rows. It wasn't easy today to work on this. I had phone calls. I even had a guy who can't read the sign "Absolutely NO Soliciting!" I asked him if he didn't read the sign, and he had a duh look, saying "what sign." The one by your motor bike. UGH. I pretty much shut the door in his face. Patrick would be proud of me. lol 

I shredded information and had to get that put away as well. I worked on QOV stuff because of texts and phone calls. I had to get that updated online as well so my boss knows what we are doing. It was one thing after another. 

After supper, I pulled out the cross stitching. 

I filled in a few areas, and I got more done. I keep going into the next set of steps, but oh, well. It's coming along anyway. I was happy to get some more done on this. 

Between keeping busy with cleaning, phone calls, texts and laundry, I was still able to find the time for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments