Actually Did Something Today

 This morning, I was up and ready before Patrick. I had a foot doctor appointment and was out the door by 10 am. Tomorrow, I have another appointment and will have to leave by 8 am. Not looking forward to this. 

I went to the foot doctor and then stopped at moms to collect a quilt that needed the binding sewn down. Then I went to get the car washed, stopped at DB, and then Colleen's. I picked up a quilt and then dropped off the two I had that needed to be done. I know I have 4 tops that need to be picked up, so I will work on that soon. One is coming to me tomorrow afternoon. I'm sweating bullets to see if we get the quilts we need for Thursday. I don't want to us the panels I have till the 3rd. Talked to both Colleen and Debbie about this today. Debbie is going to try and do the quilt she has at her house for Thursday and that will be a big help if she does. 

I stopped at Safeway on the way home and shopped for some food. I picked up a few things Patrick wanted. Also got stuff for supper today as well. 

Came home and Patrick went to get a nap, so I went downstairs. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do, since Colleen gave me some pillowcases to work on for Thursday (next). Instead of working on the pillowcases, I worked on the panel on the wall. 


It is a little off but I'm hoping the next row will fix it. I trimmed one corner and think I messed it up when I did. I will try and see if I can straighten it out, sometimes I can be lucky enough and other times, not so much. I do know where the issue is so, if I have to, will go to that area and take it out. 

Once that was done, I came upstairs to fix supper and then was going to work on something else. That didn't get very far. I wanted to get a row of beads in, but then I was sidetracked with having to do the binding on the quilt. 


One problem with this quilt is that it's for Air Force and I have Army and one Navy for next Thursday, which means I can't use it next Thursday. What a mess. I need more quilts for next Thursday. 

I'm just glad I took the time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

Comments