Today was one of those days, had to be up for a zoom meeting with the state coordinator about QOV. That started at 10 am. Then after it was over, I got a few things done but came in here to work on genealogy again.
After lunch, I went downstairs to get a binding done for the quilt that Debbie dropped off yesterday. Once I had the binding ready, I worked on the pillowcases that I need to do for Thursday.
Four of the pillowcases are ready to be stitched, and the others in the box need to be turned and trimmed before I can do that. I will probably spend the day tomorrow working on that.
Came up and fixed supper. Then came back in the computer room to add more to my RUDD and POST families. I was working on Patrick's side but got sidetracked with my family. I have over 14678 names in the program with 4810 marriages. I only have about 4842 names and 1510 marriages. Not bad, but need to work on it more.
So, I don't think I can count the cutting part of working on pillowcases or binding, but it would be nice if I could say I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


Comments