Dentist UGH - Casino - Cross Stitching

It's a three "thing" day. Woke to get ready for the dentist. I HATE going to the dentist. But at least I do like this dentist. I'm still glad I switched to this guy. I had 3 teeth that need to be "padded" because of the missing area. It shouldn't need a shot (thank goodness!). So, I'm doing that on Thursday. Patrick waited out in the car while I was in there. He's still not feeling that great. 

After I was done, we went to the casino. It was pretty quiet. We played a long time on a couple machines, but then we lost pretty quickly on a couple others. We were only there a couple hours. We tried a couple new machines. I think he likes the last one we were on. 

Came home and I played on my tablet for a bit. Then I pulled out my cross stitching. I only got about 100 stitches in, but that's pretty good. One step at a time. 


I still have a few places to fill in, but I will get there. I'm heading back up the steps. It has a lot of confetti that drives me nuts. 

I got a call from one of the veterans I've been trying to get ahold of. He is going to be there on the 12th for us. I just need one more off the list and we will be doing great. I had to send another letter to another veteran as well. 

While Patrick was napping today, Sophie's cat tree arrived. I didn't go get it, but Patrick did. I was hoping he would build it, but he said he would tomorrow. UGH. I really want to see it up! Now I have to wait. I even offered to do it, but he said no, he would do it. Hate it when he does that to me. Always wants to be the one to handle everything. 

At least today, I found the time to enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments

Popular Posts