Embroidery & Doctor Appointment

This morning, Patrick's nurse came around 8:30 am. I left shortly after. He texted me to let me know they took the vac off. I was busy going to get moms mail and watering her plants before heading to Georgie's. I ended up throwing most of her mail out because it was junk or asking her to sign up for a credit card. 

I arrived early at Georgie's. Funny too because both Gerilyn and Sandy V were early as well. We sat and chatting while we each worked on our stuff. Gerilyn and Georgie were binding a quilt. Sandy and I were working on embroidery. 

I finished the last of the leaves, now I need to do the stems and then it's the flowers. 

We were talking about what Georgie could work on. She had a "goldwork" kit that I just loved. She gave it to me! I really want to work on this one!

I may start that yet!! 


Got home to find my magazine waiting for me! YAY! This is the best magazine! 

I grabbed lunch and out the door we went to Olympia. Patrick had his oncology appointment today. So, they (both of them) decided he would start back on chemo in a week. UGH Patrick is addicted to it because he's afraid it will grow fast if he doesn't keep taking it. I see him decline every time. But he doesn't see that. I wish he did. 

One the way home we stopped at Wendy's and Patrick was saying how good it tasted. That won't last long if he goes on chemo. But that's his choice. He has been eating better now. Let's see how long that lasts. 

Came home and realized I have a few things to do to get ready for Saturday. Yep, it's another QOV presentation! I just take a deep breath, and we are back to giving out quilts. What a couple weeks I have had. 

At least today, I found the time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments