Today was the last day of the garage sale. I waited till about 12:30 pm to go. I wanted to pick up a sandwich at the Firehouse Sub shop, but when I got into Centralia on Harrison Street, the power was out again. So, I just went on to the garage sale.
Debbie and Colleen where there. They did most of the sales, I think. We had a few sales while I was there. We finished the puzzle Mary and I started yesterday. We had a good visit. Then around 4 pm, Debbie left. So, it was Colleen and I cleaning up. We kept the 100% cotton fabric and gave the rest of what we had to the Grange. They can use it. The do like our donations. One organization to another.
We packed up and I brought the puzzles home with me. I stopped at Firehouse Subs, and they were open Thank Goodness! I tried for 2 days to get that Sub! Then I headed to Grocery Outlet to get some of the vegetarian meats. I want to try them and Phil said these were the best. If I don't like them, I can give them to him, since he eats them. I think it will help me with my weight and a few other things. I'm willing to try them. I will still eat meat, but this will keep me from beef.
Came home and counted out the money. Not as much as I would have liked for all that work. But it's better than nothing at all.
I got to work on the paperwork for QOV and now I'm beat. I'm going to sit in front of the TV and just relax, if I can.
Another day of no Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

Comments