This morning, we were up early. Wanted to be in Rochester WA by 10:30 am to collect quilt tops and then give out more kits.
First, we had to go to the bank, then the post office. We were early but the 2 people I was to meet showed up. I ended up with 5 tops. They took 3 kits between themselves.
We then went to the casino. We didn't stay long - about 1 1/2 hours. The machines were TIGHT and it was understandable why there wasn't many people there. We placed about 4 different games. A couple of them that we win big on were not hitting at all. Bonus' where hard to find. So, we came home.
Got home and Patrick went to check on the well. I took the tops downstairs, and I will work on getting the backing and batting put together tomorrow. At least they have their name and size on the tag, which helps me greatly!
I played on the tablet but was so beat! You'd think I hadn't slept in a week. I believe the flu shot is my problem! I had both the second shingle and flu shot yesterday. My arm hurts and I woke with a headache this morning. So, I have a feeling it's all because of the shots. I was doing fine till yesterday. I think I went through this last time too. At least it's not red and swollen. I can feel lucky for that.
In otherwards, I didn't do one thing! Not even close to Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

Comments