This morning, I slept in. Really didn't want to get out of bed. I could have slept till noon the way I was going. I used to do that in High School, but not when I got older.
I was cleaning everything! I mopped the kitchen floors (wood), clean the cat litter, washed 7 loads of stuff, from clothes to rugs, and vacuumed. I was the energizer bunny today. After all that, we went to Safeway to get some groceries. Patrick was getting stuff and I was doing the heavy lifting or taking out of the basket. We got a lot of what we needed.
I played games for a bit. Then I remembered I needed to get a speech for the Lewis County meeting coming up this next month. So, I had to pull out my old tablet and wait 30 minutes for it to be ready for me. Slow and steady wins the race. I found the speech and put it on this computer. Then I tweaked it. I sent a copy to Debbie and put a copy in the procedure book we have for our group. That way they will know what to do if anything happens to any of us.
The book I was looking for arrived. Hard to believe it's not well done. The pages are 2/3's of the page. Weird. Small print too.
Now I'm going to work on genealogy and call it good. Patrick is watching the football games. Of course, ours was at 10 am and we lost! What a disappointment. But it's not the end of the road.

Comments