Keeping Busy With Trips To Olympia

Today I was up early and got my laundry started. I made toast and then headed up to Olympia to see Patrick. 

Had to stop at Colleen's to get a couple quilts and give her fabric to work on pillowcases. She's getting the pillowcases ready for sewing on our sewing day. That's the next project for sew days. We won't have it started till October. 

I headed to Olympia. Patrick was a little snitty. It took a little bit and then he was better. He needed his pain killers. I stay for a bit. Mom called while I was there and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with her. She said she doesn't get out much lately. While I was there, a ton of nurses, doctors and the like where coming in. It was like a revolving door. When I left, he was tired and trying to get some sleep, but he told me later he had a ton of calls and that ware him out. 

I went to meet up with mom, and we went to the Panda Restaurant in Centralia. It was the first time in years I had been there. We had a lunch special and then brought home a ton of leftovers. 

I got home around 3:30 pm and got moving with the laundry again. I need to fold the last load and then I can start up again tomorrow. Only have one or two more to do. I want to get caught up. 

Patrick is hoping to come home in a couple days. I don't want him coming home that early. I'm really not looking forward to he's coming home. I don't know how I will deal with all these changes. I know that makes me sound crewel, but I hate being a caregiver. I had to do it so much through the years. This may be a long time. It's not my nature but I always smile and bear it. Dear lord forgive me. I am not looking forward to it. And I don't want to be trained to change the bag. I would probably pass out instead. 

So, I sat down and watched BritBox because I can't get the TV to go to TV. I'm stuck in ROKU. Frustrating. I can go downstairs and watch TV and may do that tomorrow so I can watch national news. I pulled out my cross stitching and got to work. 


It's coming along. I did get a lot done. Which was nice to try to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments