After about 15 years of writing this blog, it is still hard to figure out what title to use. You would think after all this time, I would have some cute ones, but no such luck.
I slept in for a bit. Not as much as I would have liked. Patrick's vac was driving me crazy all night. Now I understand how people who have the sleep apnea (sp) machine get into trouble with their spouses. That vac was going all night! Took me forever to get back to sleep when it woke me up. No fun.
Patrick took his first shower in a week and a half. His nurse arrived and I went for my walk. He hates it when I make a comment, so I figured it was better for the walk. I listened to my book as well. Then came in and she was cleaning his vac and bag up. They did that in the bedroom, so I didn't have to see it. She was here a good 3 hours. There will be another nurse on Friday. I guess there are 2 assigned to him. They will come twice a week.
After she left, I kept telling myself I needed to go downstairs to work on a quilt top. I kept thinking about it too. Guess that didn't get me every far, since I didn't go down there to work on anything. I played games. I also messaged a couple people.
Mom, Patrick and Christine were on their way to OKC. Guess the flight went to LA first. Can't figure that out. Anyway, they are now in OKC, and brother Chris will pick mom up tomorrow. Think poor Patrick is tired of mom already. lol
I got on to do the blog and got sidetracked (again) with some genealogy stuff. There was a message about the Wiltzius family which I answered. Then there was a DNA link I checked out. Once that was done, I found my rating dropped because I didn't have information on MARY TRUE, so I had to see what I could find. I found a lot, and got to work on entering the information as well as adding it to my program. My tree is really growing lately. But I seriously need to work on Patrick's side a well. Oh, well, I will get there. I know there are connections that I haven't made yet, but I will figure it out.
Yet again, today was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments