Today, I was able to sleep in. I didn't want to get up. I could have stayed there but still needed to go see Patrick.
I dropped off the electric bill to PUD, since they always get it late when I mail it. It's for the water system and the last thing we need to do is pay $20 each month for being late because of the mail.
Then I went to Dutch Brothers to get my tea. It was 2xs the points if I buy 2. I ordered my drink and one for Patrick. They gave me the drinks and as I was on the freeway, found out they were both COFFEE. I was so disgusted! I HATE coffee. So, I took both up to Patrick. He only drank one and I dumped the other. Then we chatted for a while. They were talking about him coming home tomorrow. I told them I can't come get him because of the presentation. I guess they are in a hurry to get him out of the hospital. So, Patrick was going to ask Scott to get him if he needs to. It's a big mess! I left when they came in to clean the bag and the vac area.
On my way home, I stopped at DB and let them know they screwed up. Thankfully they gave me my tea free of charge. If they didn't, I wouldn't go back.
Came home and didn't do a thing. I watched a new program about cold cases on BritBox. I really didn't feel like doing anything. But I did. I marked the 3 quilts that are going to the museum tomorrow with names. I have the quilts ready. Then I was looking at the list I had for tomorrow and realized I had 2 people I didn't mark down. I panicked because that would make it 11 veterans tomorrow. I checked the online information I have to do and was relieved to see 2 on my list were changed to the 24th. Deep breath! So, then I had to make 2 more certificates and shred the 2 that won't be tomorrow. Frustrating. I had to send a message to both Val and Patrick to let them know as well.
I talked to Debbie today. She won't be there tomorrow, so I'm having to get others to help me out. I think I'm ready, I hope I'm ready, I need to be ready for the presentation tomorrow.
It wasn't anywhere close to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments