This morning, I was almost late to embroidery. I had to load the truck up for going, then head to Colleen's. Patrick didn't wake me up, so I was up at 8:30 am and had to be out the door by at least 9:10. I was out the door close to that. Arriving at Colleens around 9:30 am. Put my stuff in the car for embroidery. I took the quilt that needed to be bound.
We stopped at Dutch Brothers and then went to moms to collect the Garage Sale stuff. Once that was done, I had to stop at Nancy's to drop off her money. Last stop was Georgie's. Colleen went back home and I was there with Georgie and Gerilyn. We ended up chatting more than anything. I gave Georgie my quilt to finish the binding on. I will have to give the other one I have in the room. At about 1 pm Colleen came back and got me. We stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things. Once that was done, we went to her house. I loaded the truck with my stuff and ended up going to the grocery store again, because I sent Phil a picture of Beyond Burgers and Sausages. He didn't reply till I was at Colleens. So, it was close and I went back. Then I dropped that off at his place and came home.
When I got home, I decided to get all the quilts ready for the museum.
This was the quilt I was looking for and now it's ready for the 24th of October. It turned out awesome. The only thing I found was the gal that quilted it wasn't paying attention to the back. There were threads I had to snip off. Plus, a few other things on the back. But I loved her thought on this one.
This one will work great for October 24th as well.



Comments