Non-Stop Go!

 This morning, I was ready to head out for the museum. First, I had to go to Safeway, and then it was off to Phil's to drop off Patrick's clothes in case he has to go get Patrick. Patrick was scheduled to get out of the hospital today. 

I headed over to the museum and got some stuff done before everyone started coming in. Brother Patrick arrived shortly after I did. I got him set up with the people we were expecting. We had a great presentation. Only one person didn't make it to the presentation. 

As I was leaving to come home, Patrick called to say he was coming home after all. I needed to get up there for him. I went to Phil's to get his clothes and then to Firehouse Subs for a sub. I needed something for supper. Then I was on the road to the hospital. 

Once I got there, they were still working on Patrick to get him ready to leave. We had training on the vac system he has. Then he was trained on how to clean his bag. I refused to have anything to do with that. Since I didn't have to see the area where the vac is, I could handle the training. After waiting over an hour for him to be discharged, I went to Kaiser to get his pills and then went back to get him. While I waited in the car, I ate my supper. He had the chips I had with my sandwich. Then I drove us both home. 

It rained the whole way home. Once we got home, I unloaded the car because I had his stuff and QOV stuff to bring in the house. I put away most of the stuff I had. I have a few things to do with the QOV stuff and will do that tomorrow. Since it was 7:30 by the time we got home, I decided to bead since Patrick wanted to watch his shows that I've seen 100 xs! He had to fix the TV to get it to work again. Once he did that, he watched his shows and I enjoyed my book as well as beading. 


The collar is now showing up. I was able to get another 3 rows done. It was calming working on it. I did have 2 beads break on me and had to replace them. I do hate the clear glass beads, because they break easily. It just felt good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments