Non-Stop Day

 Woke to get dressed and head out the door to Oakview Grange in Centralia for our Garage Sale on Friday and Saturday. We ended up with 4 tables, so we could split up the garage sale stuff and fabrics. We are ready to go. I posted photos, but I know Colleen and she will rearrange everything. I left around 11:30 am to head to downtown Chehalis. I needed to chat with A(?) - funny can't remember her name again - to see what we will do for the cross-stitch class. I gave her the book I purchased and am working with the designer to have stuff for the class. She will get back to me. 

Then I came home. Had to get ready to take Patrick to Olympia for his surgeon appointment. I got a few things done but can't remember what I was doing - brain overload. Oh, called veterans to remind them about tomorrow. 

We headed up to Olympia for his appointment and were early. Sherry was meeting me to give me 3 quilts, one for one of our veterans. The other 2 we asked to have for tomorrow. Next month I have to return 2 quilts to her. Plus, a quilt for National trying to get the veterans who have been waiting over 2 years for a quilt. I have one kit, I asked for 2 but that's okay, I will get more later from her. She has received over 3,000 blocks so far. 

We headed home with a stop to Walmart - yeah, I know! And then to Little Ceasars for pizza. We stopped to see Phillip and Emily. Emily looks awesome! It was good to see her and chat for a bit. Then came home to eat. I had to get my QOV quilts and stuff in the car for tomorrow. I also got some photos printed for a veteran that asked. 

Now I'm beat! I have been doing one thing after another today. AND IT WASN'T BEING HAPPY QUILTING/HAPPY STITCHING!

Comments