This morning, I had to be up early for the nurses to come to check on Patrick at 8 am. I found that I'm tired as I write this.
While they were here with him, I worked on my bookkeeping for the water. Then I took a walk and got my 7 laps in. Once that was over, I came in and worked on Patrick's family history. It's interesting that I can get so much information on the BANTA and HENDRICKSE families but not much on the WILTZIUS or KEOPPLER families. I will keep working on it.
Then it was time for another trip to Olympia. Patrick had to see a doctor for his trip to the hospital. Trouble is his doctor is leaving next week, and he needs a new one. The one he saw today is retiring next year and didn't want to have Patrick find another doctor after he left. So, I'm working to get my doctor to take him. That will be some work, but we will get it done.
On the way home, we stopped at Colleen's to give her a quilt and pick one up. Then got gas at $5.16 a gallon. NOT CHEAP anymore. Next stop was at McD's because Patrick was hunger for that. I'm not a McD's person really, just like the fries. But I did get a McChicken.
Came home and ate. Then I sat in the chair and didn't do anything but play my games. I seriously need to get my butt up and do something. Yet, I have been cleaning every chance I get. The towels are in the dryer and I need to do more laundry tomorrow. May have to change the litter box tomorrow as it slipped my mind all week. Poor Sophie!
I find that getting lost in genealogy has been helpful for me. But I do need to get a few panels done and to the quilters. Debbie stopped by with a quilt she quilted. I need to add the binding to that one as well. That will have to be tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. I keep getting stuff I have to do and don't want to do. So, I rebel by playing games or genealogy. Frustrating.
Can't get the group to help with the garage sale next week. Can't get the group to show up for presentations. Can't get the group to work on quilts. I am getting tired of doing all the work. Debbie isn't sure if she will be back from Canada by Thursday. Another presentation she is missing, and I need her help on, but she needs a break too.
Today, wasn't my day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments