This morning, I decided to stay in bed. But that didn't last long. Patrick was able to take his shower since he had the nurse coming today.
I was enjoying the morning, till the nurse arrived and the power went out. I had been chatting with Colleen, since she was at the grange getting the garage sale underway - not. She had some trouble getting to the grange because of the wind, rain and down trees. When our power went out, she was worried it would affect her going to pick her granddaughter up. I headed over there to help her out. Half of Chehalis was not powerless, but the other half was - where Phil lives. The school was lit up so she didn't need to leave early.
I arrived around 1 pm. Was frustrated I couldn't go to Firehouse Subs to get my sandwich. So, went on over to the garage sale. Colleen didn't do much as far as making money because hardly anyone was coming to the show.
Mary arrived and Colleen left. Mary and I were putting a puzzle together with some help from Joyce. We finished on 300 piece puzzle and started another one. We only had the second one half done. I think the time we were there, we made $5.
Power came on an hour before I got home. Centralia was still without power. The grange didn't get power before I left.
Came home and had a sandwich. Then Patrick was pestering about a "smoothy" and that he's been wanting on for the last couple weeks. Ticked me off, wasn't in the mood to make it and I wish he would make his own! So, I made the smoothy and then had to place an order for QOV. Did that.
Then got caught up with my genealogy. Was working on the TREW/TRUE families.
It's ANOTHER DAY of not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments