Since I Changed The Theme

 Since I changed the theme on here, it is a little harder to get to my blogging area. 

How do you like the new theme? OR should I try something else? 

Today, Patrick wasn't feeling well again. Poor guy has so much pain in the stomach. Like IBS pain or muscle pain. I feel for him, but he's got to work it out with himself over this. He's a GUY and they think they know better. 

I brought in the box for the cat tree. I wanted to work on it, and he let me. He did help on the box area because I was having a little trouble, but it was so easy to put together! I love this thing. Sophie was checking it out the whole time I was putting it together and checking on the rope area before it was all together. 


She likes the "bucket" area for her. She hasn't tried the top area yet, but as long as she's enjoying that spot, it was worth it. 

Most of the day he slept. So, I had the luck of watching TV on BritBox. I'm watching the Australian version of "Death in Paradise" that's called "Returning to Paradise." It's pretty good. It does take a little getting used to the gal in it, but it grows on you. I like some of the Australian shows. 

I worked on my cross stitching for a bit. Then mom came over trying to find a binding material for the Forest Galorest Quilt. She ended up going to Sister's Quilt Shop to get what she wanted. I told her green, instead of purple. Both worked but I liked the green better. 


I did notice I had a couple places with the wrong color, so I took it out. I'm still working on trying to fill in the holes, but the floss colors aren't coming up yet. When they do, I can fill them in. It's not the same as the photo, but it's easy to see a book. I'm getting there. I do like working on it, but at times I get tired of it. I need to go between this and the beading to keep my interest. I'm just so tired of the confetti on here. It has to be that way, but man! it's a pain and I can't keep my back as nice as I want to. So, I've given up on the back. It does keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments

Popular Posts