Still Trying To Figure A Better Theme

This morning, I slept in. Didn't feel like getting up. Patrick was up and down all night. So, the extra sleep helped. I told him he needs to go to UC but he said he's going to wait till Monday. Let's see how that goes. I'm getting frustrated with all this. He sleeps pretty much all day. I have to be quiet, because I know what it's like when one is trying to sleep. So, nothing much gets done. I did watch a couple shows on BritBox but that gets old as well. I'm really not one into TV. 

Part of the time, I worked on changing up the theme on this blog. I don't like it that the newest page shows up the way it does. They really don't have good themes that work with my crafts. Or story telling - how ever it's looked at. So, I will try and later and see if I can figure this out. 

After that, I called a couple of veterans to see if they could come to the presentation next Saturday. I got one and the other went for the 24th. So, it's coming along and we are getting caught up slowly. 

I did find some time in the afternoon to work on my cross stitching. 


I was all over the "steps" this time. They are the steps, but I didn't stay with one step, I worked them all. I will have them right probably by tomorrow. I filled in a few places. I found I got a couple colors wrong again, and I'm hoping with all hope, that they figured that in for extra floss. If not, I will have to find the right floss colors. Fingers crossed. My days have been quiet and not so much fun. I'm trying hard to keep up with Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments