Yet Another Trip To Olympia & Costco

This morning, I slept in. I took my time getting moving. There was too much to do today. 

Had to leave around 12:30 pm to get to my doctor appointment in Olympia. Patrick ticked me off because he didn't put going to the bank and post office in consideration, so now we are doing that tomorrow. I wanted to do it yesterday and now have to wait another day. GRR

My visit went well. Got my last shingles shot and flu shot. Not getting covid this round. Already got covid for the year. 

On the way home we stopped at Costco and got a few things we needed and can only find at Costco. I bought their advent calendar cats. They had dogs too, but I wanted the cats. The are plush animals. We got gas there and headed home. Stopping at Phils to drop off stuff he wanted too. 

Got home and cooked the crab we bought. Once supper was over, cleaned up and then went downstairs to get 3 kits ready for tomorrow. Have a couple people meeting me to drop off and collect more. I realized we didn't have any panel kits ready, so I need to get more of those later. 

I feel like I have been running all day. I had to fix the Quilt Kits instructions to ask volunteers to return the patterns as well as the tops. 

Now, I am going to sit and play. Which means today was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



Comments