Casino - And Organizing Veterans Day

 This morning, Debbie and I were due to meet at the casino to talk about Veterans Day with the casino. We were able to determine that we will be in the entrance area, so that veterans can see us. The we will also have the quilts hanging in the back of the table area. It will work out great for us. I don't know what we will do if we get a ton of applications, but that's another question when the time comes. 

After our meeting, we met up with our husbands and gambled a while. Debbie and Jim left about an hour later, while Patrick and I played for another 3 hours. It wasn't as bad as it was on Wednesday. We played a couple games we haven't played in a while, and we played a couple new ones. The Beaver and logs didn't work out. Then we tried a Halloween type game and that didn't work out so well either. We had a good time. I was glad to come home though. 

We warmed up leftovers and had that for supper. Then I pretty much played my game all night while watching TV. Tomorrow, I have to go to the Lewis County Commissioners meeting to talk about our group as well. Then I will be happy to come home. I was going to work on my cross stitching, but I wanted to win this game. I'm still trying and hope to get it won before I go to bed. It's the last day. ugh

So, the answer is no Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



Comments