We had to be up at 6:30 am this morning to be ready for the nurse to come around 8 am. I wasn't thrilled about that. So, I woke at 6 am and couldn't go back to sleep.
Got up and ready for the nurse. I took 2 laps around the neighborhood while the nurse was here. Then we had to leave for Olympia so Patrick could see the Gastro Dr. He was in fast, and he's seeing my doctor. I stayed in the lobby, and I guess he asked why I didn't go in with Patrick. He told him, I don't do anything with what he's got going with the colostomy bag. Which is true.
We then went to Kaiser to try and get my doctor for Patrick. It was nice to find out they fixed the problem and Patrick is already with my doctor. It was a quick visit.
Headed home but had to stop at the New Balance store for shoes. First, we went to Sketters to see what they had. Patrick found a pair of shoes, but I just couldn't find a regular pair of shoes. They are all the "slip-in" shoes. I hated them! So, talked Patrick into go to New Balance. Then we had to stop in town for the class I'm going to do next weekend. Erika still didn't have a list of the patterns, so I have to wait till tomorrow. Then I can email with what we need. It's getting tight. I saw a sewing machine that I'm interested in. When I told Patrick the price, he had a fit about how expensive it is and that I don't do much with the machine I have, blah, blah, blah. I told him I don't tell him he's spending too much money on some of the stuff he buys, and he doesn't need to do that with me. If I want it, I will get it. I am thinking of asking on Monday if they will do a trade in. It won't be much, but every little bit helps.
Got home and decided to get a few rows in on the beading.


Comments