Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning, Patrick was getting ready for his nurse to come. I was getting ready to leave for our embroidery meeting. I had a list of things to do, but it didn't work out as I planned. 

First, I stopped and dropped off 2 bags full of tomatoes for Phil & Emily. They can a lot. Then I headed to Dutch Brothers for my tea. Once that was done, I headed to Georgie's for embroidery. I dropped off some reds and blues for her to work on blocks for quilts. I also gave her some embroidery kits for her to work on. Once that was done, I just sat and chatted. Bonnie showed up and she worked on crocheting. Georgie was binding one of our quilts. 

After all that, I headed to Nancy's and we had a good chat, while I dropped a few things off for her. I realized I didn't have envelopes that I told her I would drop off. So, that's next time. 

Then it was to moms to drop off her mail and throw out the junk mail. Once I did that, then I headed to Colleens to drop off 2 more quilts. They were the 250th. I was telling her where we were with the panel quilts. I need to pick one up from Jo - maybe next week. 

Came home and Patrick and I chatted about the day. I told him about Nancy and mom. We both understood what happened. We are NOT getting in the middle of that either. 

Cooked supper and then sat to play games. I got my icon that I wanted. Had 1 day more to get it. Since I got it, I'm just goofing around. 

Today, I really didn't feel like Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



Comments