I got to work on cleaning a few things up. Taking care of the cat and getting laundry going.
Then I played my war game that was still going on. I gave it up around 2 pm. Once I did that, I pulled out my cross stitch and worked on it.
Last night after I finished my blog, I decided to put a few stitches in on this.
Then I wanted to work on it some more today. Between folding laundry and watching TV - football, cooking and nothing - I was able to get a lot of stitches in. I filled in a few areas that needed to be filled in. Then I was able to get some work done. It's fun after one gets used to the pattern design on the fabric. I do like this when it's one that covers the full piece in cross stitching. One step at a time. This is bigger than any I have done and has more work to it as well. But I am enjoying it. Which makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
Comments