Presentation Day - For 8 Veterans.

 Today, I was up getting ready for our presentation at the museum. I left early to get to Phil's to drop off some tomatoes. Then post office and the museum. 

Arrived at 11:30 am to find the "Brother's In Arms" already there. They were all ahead of us. We got the quilts out and did what we do. I had to play caught up. I'm not sure why they were so early, but we waited on 2 others to get their quilt as well. It was a small presentation. 

It was fun! I really do enjoy giving these quilts away. 

We were done sooner than usual, which was nice. 

Came home and played on my tablet. Then my cousin called, and I chatted with him for 2 hours. I also had to get some emails out and worked on the ELDER family tree. 

Which means, today was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments