Today, I wanted to sleep in but didn't. I did play on my tablet and take a walk around the neighborhood. Trouble was, there were neighbors out and about, so, I ended up stopping and talking to them. I did get 4 laps in though.
Then I sat down and worked on my cross stitching.
Got more done than I thought I would.
Of course, Sophie wanted me to pay attention to her instead. She didn't last very long once I got going. Sometimes she moves to the end of the chair but not today. I'm trying to fill in the areas that are open. Confetti stitching is more a pain than anything. I often wonder if the thread they gave me will be enough. I guess I will find out.
I have been looking at some new sewing machines. I'm on the fence when it comes to the embroidery part or not. I liked doing the embroidery but that will get costly since I gave away all my threads for that. Plus, I only use my machine for sewing. I will really have to think about that. I do like the Viking sewing machines. I will look at them on Monday and decide what I want to do about it. They have a sale going on, and that's the time to buy one. Otherwise, it's a good $1k more if not more.
Today was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments