Thursday, July 23, 2015

Off Track AGAIN!

Here I go, getting off track with my projects! I added the two new projects, that I really didn't need to add! All in all, I can't complain too much. I'm actually getting them done!

Last night I finished up the table mats.


They turned out great!


This is all four of them. I like the way the came out. I will be doing another set here pretty soon. I haven't decided what colors yet, or how I'm going to do it. I have a couple ideas, and with more strips from the solids , I may be able to do what mom did.


This is what the fabric catchers look like. I got some buttons from Ruth, and will put them on the ones I have done. This is not a "finished" project. I also cut another 4 smaller ones. Nancy came over to pick up the ruler I bought for her. While she was her, I showed her three of these and told her if she put the button on them, she could pick the one she wanted. She did. She picked one of my favorite prints, but I cut another one with that print so wasn't too worried. Plus, I was able to use up the scraps, so I'm not complaining!

Then as I'm putting them together, I'm thinking I need to make one for Donna, and oh, ya, need to do one for my daughter-in-law (to replace the other one I gave her), and then, lets not forget mom. Oh, yea, there is Emily's grandmother too. Plus I need at least 3, one for my embroidery box, one for my quilting supplies, and lets not forget about one for the end table! Okay, guess I need to make a few more! I will have made 10 and I'm still trying to figure out who's getting them. I may have to make some extra to sell at the quilt show for a donation......ugh, here I go again! I need to check out moms buttons so I can use some of hers as well. Since I have physical therapy on Monday, will check it out then. I should have a couple of them done by tonight.

One I make enough, I hope to get back on track and get back to my eagles, baskets, and work on the center of the butterfly quilt! Here I go again, thinking of all the different things I need to get moving on!

Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...