Friday, September 14, 2018

Enjoyed Baking Today

This morning I was up early and played a few games. Sophie was trying to tell me to go back to sleep. She laid there while I made the bed.

I decided I wanted to make some Ciabatta bread. I pulled out the recipe and worked on getting it started.


Once it raised the first time, I put it on the sheet to rest again. I was happy with the way it came out. Not as many air holes that I thought it would be. lol


I baked them. I love the way they came out. I was watching how to do a good loaf of bread. This turned out awesome. I really love working on bread. Now I'm checking the different kinds and trying them out. I like the English Muffins and I like these. So, I will be making these again.

If you lived around here, you could have some of my bread. I share it with neighbors.

I worked on Patrick's family history. I added a few more names to his JOHN, VAIL families. I really am having a hard time with his GYPP, NILSSON families. I think I have the wrong NILSSON group.

Now I'm going to try and get some cross stitching done. It's time to get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...