Saturday, March 21, 2020

Getting A Lot Done

When it's the best thing to do - Staying Home - then it's what I've been doing. After 2 weeks, I've found that I'm starting to get bored with doing the same thing all day every day. It's weird but any other time, I would be loving it. Go figure. It's almost like when someone tells you that you can't do something and you want to prove them wrong!!

I worked on my beading again today. I was able to get another 3 rows done. I didn't take a photo today. I'm now at 386 or 388/446. It's getting closer and I'm happy with it. At first I wasn't in the mood to work on beading, but then once I got a row done, I was feeling better about working on it. But then decided I had enough of the beading for the day.

I worked on a few other things. I even got some fresh bread going today. Just looked at it and figured I better get it in the oven. Won't eat it till tomorrow.

Then I came to sit by Patrick and work on my cross stitching.


This is what happens when I want to work on my stitching. I just had to have a photo of this one because of Sophie's butt end sticking out!


I worked on the birdhouse today. I was having a few problems with frogging - ripping out.


I can start to work on the outlining but I want to get as much of the birdhouse done as I can. I really couldn't figure out why I was getting off on the stitching. Then I finally figured out what I wanted to do. Once I got back on track, I was able to keep going. Then I realized I got the wrong yellow in the birdhouse, but I'm going to leave it. The other yellow was "muddy yellow" so I decided I liked this one better. We will see.. The next bird is coming up pretty soon. Once I get moving on the side of the house, the next bird will be coming up soon.

It's really getting interesting around here. We haven't been going out much other than walking. We did go get a burger the other day, but that was about it. I would love to do that again, but Patrick doesn't like burgers as much as I do. I could have a burger every day if I had my way. Tonight we had chicken wings. We are trying to clean out the freezer at this rate. I'm not worried, we have enough food to last a very long time. This way we get to use them up. I will work on some dessert to use up some more stuff as well. I'm hunger for chocolate, so I'm going to make some cookies or something tomorrow. I need to come up with something chocolate. Ran out of my chocolate supply. lol

I may work on doing my next flosstube tomorrow with the different kits I have. I need to think of the next kit I will work on after I'm done with this one. I'm really getting a lot done lately. This may be finished by the end of the month the way I'm going. Don't think I have finished a cross stitch this quick in a long time. It's fun!

I have more quilt tops getting done by others and need to go to Bill's. But at this rate we won't go up to him for awhile. I don't wait to even try. I think the less people go out the better. I seriously  don't don't want to get this Virus!   So, I'll just stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...